New York, October 11, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Wearable Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Wearable Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 51.50 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 15% in the given forecast period.
Wearable devices are electronic or computer technology aided devices or products. Which are embedded into object of accessories and clothing which comfortably we can wear on the body. This wearable device will achieve many of the similar computer tasks like laptop, computers and mobile phones. abrics, glasses, watches jewelry such as rings, bracelets and hearing aid.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Apple Inc., Adidas AG, Garmin, Fitbit, Nike, Inc., Google Inc., Jawbone, Sony Corp, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Xiaomi. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/wearable-devices-market
The Global Wearable Devices Market is segmented on the Basis of Product Analysis, Application Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Product Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Wrist-wear, Foot-wear, Eye-wear, Body-wear, Neck-wear and others.
By Application Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Fitness and sports, Infotainment, Healthcare, Defense and Enterprise and industrial. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The major driving factors of Global Wearable Devices Market are as follows:
- Customer preference for sophisticated devices
- Increasing popularity of internet of things (IoT) and related devices
- Reception of Wearables in Multiple Application Areas
- Invest heavily in R&D to devise optimum solutions
- Growth in technological features and advancements
The restraining factors of Global Wearable Devices Market are as follows:
- Shorter life phase of the user electronics sector
- Consumer electronics sector is having shorter life cycle
- Battery life is limited and initial costs are high
- Vulnerability of Healthcare Information and Unaddressed Regulatory Issues
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Wearable Devices and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Wearable Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/wearable-devices-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Segmentation
5.2.1 Wearable Technology Market, By Type
5.2.2 Wearable Technology Market, By Product
5.2.3 Wearable Technology Market, By Technology
5.2.4 Wearable Technology Market, By Component
5.2.5 Wearable Technology Software and Services
5.2.6 Wearable Technology Market, By Application
5.2.7 Wearable Technology Market, By Region
5.3 Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168 Consumer Preference for Sophisticated Gadgets
22.214.171.124 Increasing Growth Prospects of Next-Generation Displays in Wearable Devices
126.96.36.199 Growing Popularity of Internet of Things and Connected Devices
188.8.131.52 Shorter Life Cycle of the Consumer Electronics Sector
184.108.40.206 Adoption of Wearables in Multiple Application Areas
220.127.116.11 Multi-Featured and Hybrid Application Mobile Devices
18.104.22.168 High Initial Costs and Limited Battery Life
22.214.171.124 Unaddressed Regulatory Issues & Vulnerability of Healthcare Information
6 Industry Trends
7 Wearable Devices Market, By Type
8 Wearable Devices Market, By Product
9 Wearable Devices Market, By Technology
10 Wearable Devices Market, By Component
11 Software and Services Used in Wearable Devices
12 Wearable Devices Market, By Application
13 Geographic Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
15 Company Profiles
15.2 Fitbit, Inc.
15.3 Apple, Inc.
15.4 Xiaomi Technology Co., Ltd
15.5 Garmin Ltd.
15.6 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
15.7 Alphabet, Inc.
15.8 LG Electronics, Inc.
15.9 Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
15.10 Sony Corporation
15.11 Adidas Group
15.12 Jawbone, Inc.
15.13 Misfit, Inc.
15.14 Guangdong Bbk Electronics Co., Ltd
15.15 Lifesense Group B.V.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States