New York, October 15, 2018: The Connected Enterprises Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 400.0 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 31% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Connected Enterprises Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Rockwell Automation Inc. (U.S.), Bosch (Germany), Honeywell International (U.S.), GE (U.S.), Accelerite (U.S.), Verizon Communications Inc. (U.S.), and PTC (U.S.) Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/connected-enterprises-market
The Connected Enterprises Market is segmented
The Connected Enterprises Market is segmented on the Basis of Solution Analysis, Platform Analysis, Service Analysis, Verticals Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Solution Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Real-Time Collaboration, Enterprise Infrastructure Management, Streaming Analytics, Security Solution, Data Management, Remote Monitoring System, Network Management, Mobile Workforce Management, Customer Experience Management and Asset Performance Management.
By Platform Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Device Management, Connectivity Management and Application Enablement. By Service Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Professional Services, Consulting Services, Integration and Deployment Services, Support and Maintenance and Managed Services. By Verticals Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of BFSI, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Retail and Ecommerce, Telecommunication and IT, Manufacturing, Government, Energy and Utilities, Media and Enterprises and Others. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Connected Enterprises Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Connected Enterprises Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Connected Enterprises Market are as follows:
- Growing need for automation and cloud computing across industries
- Understanding the potential of voluminous data for better procedures and operations
- Decline cost of maintenance on account of smart connected devices
- Steep surge in technological advancements such as big data, cloud, and mobile devices
- Growing demand for system integrations
The restraining factors of Connected Enterprises Market are as follows:
- High cost of deployment
- Data Management and Interoperability
- Absenceof uniform iot standards and technology skills
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/connected-enterprises-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodolog
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
6.1 Value Chain Analysis
6.3 Strategic Benchmarking
7 Connected Enterprise Market Analysis, By Type
8 Connected Enterprise Market Analysis, By Platform
9 Connected Enterprise Market Analysis, By Solution
10 Connected Enterprise Market Analysis, By Service
11 Connected Enterprise Market Analysis, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profile (Page No. – 111)
14.2 Geographic Revenue Mix
14.3 Rockwell Automation, Inc.
14.4 Cisco Systems, Inc.
14.5 MnM View
14.6 Parametric Technology Corporation, Inc. (Thingworx)
14.7 Microsoft Corporation
14.8 International Business Machines Corporation
14.9 Robert Bosch GmbH
14.10 Honeywell International, Inc.
14.11 General Electric
14.13 Verizon Communications, Inc.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States