New York, October 15, 2018: The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report ADVA Optical Networking SE, Brocade Communications Systems Inc., Ciena Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Cologix Inc., Colt Technology Services Group Ltd., Coresite Realty Corporation, Coriant GmbH, Digital Realty Trust Inc., Ekinops S.A., Extreme Networks Inc., Fiber Mountain Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Infinera Corporation, Innovium Inc., Juniper Networks Inc. and MRV Communications Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Data Centre Interconnect Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Data Centre Interconnect Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 21 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 20% in the given forecast period.
Data centre interconnect refers to a method used to connect and change networking between 2 or additional totally different knowledge centres. knowledge centre interconnect is typically exhausted an enterprise setting to realize IT and business objectives. one of the benefits of this method is it permits totally different knowledge centres to share resources, pass workloads, and work along. Such a method can even be utilised to pool resources of multiple knowledge centres to fulfil measurability goals.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/data-centre-interconnect-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Data Centre Interconnect Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Data Centre Interconnect Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Data Centre Interconnect Market are as follows:
- Increasing target Reducing High Power Consumption and bandwidth needs in information Centres
- Growing Demand for Disaster Recovery, information Backup, and Business Continuity Solutions
- Fast Migration to Cloud-Based Services
The major restraining factors of Data Centre Interconnect Market are as follows:
- High Initial Investment
The Data Centre Interconnect Market is segmented on the Basis of End-User type, Application type, Type and Regional Analysis. By End-User type this market is segmented on the basis of Enterprise, Utility and power, Banking and finance, Media and entertainment, Healthcare, Retail and E-commerce and Others.
By Application type this market is segmented on the basis of Workload & data storage mobility, Real-time disaster recovery and business continuity and Shared data and resources/server high-availability clusters. By Type this market is segmented on the basis of Service, Professional services, Managed services, Software and Hardware.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/data-centre-interconnect-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Data Centre Interconnect Market Analysis, By End-User
- Data Centre Interconnect Market Analysis, By Application
- Data Centre Interconnect Market Analysis, By Type
- Data Centre Interconnect Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.1 Ciena Corporation
10.2 Nokia Corporation
10.3 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
10.4 Juniper Networks, Inc.
10.5 Infinera Corporation
10.6 ADVA Optical Networking Se
10.7 Cisco Systems, Inc.
10.8 Fujitsu Ltd.
10.9 Colt Technology Services Group Limited
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States