New York, January 02, 2019: The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Samsung SDI, LG Chem, Universal Display Corp. (UDC), Applied Materials, 3M, Veeco Instruments, Kateeva, Toray Industries, BASF (Rolic) and Meyer Burger. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Digital Textile Printing Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 120 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 26% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/digital-textile-printing-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Thin-Film Encapsulation Marketwith the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Thin-Film Encapsulation Marketand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Thin-Film Encapsulation Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
TFE has the potential to replace the front glass in an OLED device with a thin-film barrier. Thin film encapsulation is challenging as the barrier film requires low water and oxygen permeation; must be deposited at low temperature and must last the lifetime of the OLED device, typically over 10,000 hours. Successful TFE has the promise to enable flexible OLED, reduce cost by replacing glass as the substrate material resulting in a lighter and thinner display.
The Thin-Film Encapsulation Market is segmented on the Basis of Application Type, Technology Type and Regional Analysis. By Application Type this market is segmented on the basis of Flexible OLED Display, Flexible OLED Lighting, Thin-Film Photovoltaics and Others. By Technology Type this market is segmented on the basis of Inorganic Layers and Organic Layers. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
The major driving factors of Digital Textile Printing Market are as follows:
- Need for Thin-Film Barrier in Flexible and Organic Devices
- Trend of Thin-Film Encapsulation Using Inkjet Printing Technology
The major restraining factors of Digital Textile Printing Market are as follows:
- Development of Flexible Glass
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/digital-textile-printing-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.2 Market Size Estimation and Data Triangulation
2.3 Research Assumptions
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Thin-Film Encapsulation Market Analysis, By Application
5.1 Flexible OLED Display
5.2 Flexible OLED Lighting
5.3 Thin-Film Photovoltaics
- Thin-Film Encapsulation Market Analysis, By Technology
- Thin-Film Encapsulation Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
9.1 Samsung SDI
9.2 LG Chem
9.3 Universal Display Corp. (UDC)
9.4 Applied Materials
9.6 Veeco Instruments
9.8 Toray Industries
9.9 BASF (Rolic)
9.10 Meyer Burger
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States