The Global Medical Clothing Market was estimated to be valued at USD 65,703 million in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2018 to 2025.
Medical clothing are garments which are worn by the doctor and healthcare professionals to protect themselves from the bacterial and other types of infections in a healthcare setting.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/1054560
Reasons for Buying this Report:
• This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
• It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
• It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
• It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
• It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
Few factors driving the market growth are the potential applications of medical clothing coupled with the rise in adoption of such clothing in developing economies. Conversely, the lack of awareness in underdeveloped economies might impede the market growth.
The global medical clothing industry is segmented based on type, product, application and region. Based on type the market is segmented into physician clothing, guider clothing, work clothing, and patient clothing. Based on product the market is bifurcated into scrubs, masks, caps, lab-coats, and other types. Based on application the global market is segmented into hospital, clinic and other end users.
Based on type, physician clothing accounted for dominant share in the global market owing to the increased utilization in the healthcare settings. Thus, physician clothing is also expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period.
In addition, based on product the scrubs held a considerable amount of share in the global market in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period. The second dominant segment were masks, owing to its advantages such as preventing spread of flu and diseases in healthcare settings as well as in homecare.
Based on region, North America dominated the market in 2017 owing to the increase in various chronic diseases and well-established healthcare sector in this region. However, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the market owing to increase in patient pool as well as number of hospitals in regions such as China and India. For instance, according to the WHO, in 2005 there were about 18,700 hospitals but as of 2015 there are about 27,600 hospitals. Thus, such an increase in hospitals will aid in supplementing the market growth.
Key Market Players:
The key players profiled in the market include:
* Strategic Partners
* Landau Uniforms
* Barco Uniforms
* Superior Group of Companies
* Koi Design LLC
* Medline Industries
* Paul Hartmann AG
* Cardinal Health
* Mölnlycke Health Care AB
* Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Inquire more or share a question if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/enquiry-before-buying/1054560
On the basis of type, the market is split into:
* Physician Clothing
* Guider Clothing
* Work Clothing
* Patient Clothing
On the basis of product, the market is split into:
* Lab coats
* Other Products
On the basis of application, the market is split into:
* Other Applications
Moreover, the market is classified based on regions and countries as follows:
* North America- U.S., Canada
* Europe- U.K., France, Germany, Italy and Rest of Europe
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia Pacific
* South America- Brazil, Mexico and Rest of South America
* Middle East & Africa- South Africa, Saudi Arabia and Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, regional, country, type, product, application and market size and their forecast from 2014-2025
* Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific PESTLE, and supply chain to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
* Analysis on key players’ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, and new product launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions type, product, application and options with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Medical Clothing Manufacturers
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, and end use trends and dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration. Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes
Get Direct Copy of this Report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/checkout/1054560
Customization Service of the Report:
Orian Research provides customisation of reports as per your need. This report can be personalised to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collections of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world’s most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products. We also specialize in custom research in situations where our syndicate research offerings do not meet the specific requirements of our esteemed clients.
Vice President – Global Sales & Partner Relations
Orian Research Consultants
US: +1 (832) 380-8827 | UK: +44 0161-818-8027
Email: [email protected]